Thank you for signing up for a course with Perth Diving Academy Hillarys!
To begin, simply follow the step by step guide below for your online theory course registration with RAID. Your underwater adventure starts today!
1. Please follow this link to sign up on the RAID website: https://www.diveraid.com/asp/members/register.asp?fromdc=256.
2. Fill in the medical form, liability release and safe diving practices.
3. Within one to two business days, PDA Hillarys will unlock your given course for you! After that, you will be ready to start your online training! On the right-hand side of the homepage, click on ‘Current courses’ and go to your course (i.e Open water 20, Explorer 30 ect..). There are multiple sections, each with a manual and quick quiz. Read the manual and complete the quiz- don’t worry, you have ten attempts at each quiz and if you fail you can contact us for help. After completing all quizzes, finish the final exam and you are ready to start your in-water training.
4. Do not forget to sign up for your USI number if you haven’t already got one! Just go to www.usi.gov.au, it only takes 5 minutes!
5. If you have time, please download this pdf to be able to fill out our enrolment forms as to save time on paperwork on the morning of. Please Note, you only need to fill out pages1,3,4 and 5.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.
The Perth Diving Academy Hillarys Team